Niagara-on-the-Lake (Canada) and The Shaw Festival
June 18 – 19, 2014
TRIP COST: $325*
$100 deposit due April 4, 2014 — Final Payment due May 9, 2014
• Round trip deluxe Bianco motorcoach from Marygrove College (parking is guarded).
• One night accommodation at the Sheraton on the Falls – Niagara Falls Ontario
• Dinner at the Tower Hotel with a breathtaking view of the falls
• Shopping or time to visit sights in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
• Stop at winery on return trip.
• Ticket to The Philadelphia Story at the Shaw Festival – This beloved romantic comedy was written in 1939 by American Philip Barry and made famous by the film starring Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant and James Stewart. A high-end East Coast household is thrown into disarray as Tracy Lord’s wedding plans are complicated by the simultaneous arrival of her ex-husband and a journalist determined to dig up some tabloid dirt.
Seating is limited. Every traveler must have a passport or enhanced driver’s license. To make reservations, send checks (payable to Marygrove College) no later than the dates indicated above, to Marygrove College, attn.: Alumni Relations, 8425 W. McNichols, Detroit MI 48221. For questions about this trip, please contact Sheila Keefe’56 at (586) 268-0481 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Per person based on double occupancy. The cost for a single is $384 and triple is $306 per person.