CHICAGO AT CHRISTMASTIME
December 7-8, 2013
Join Marygrove Alumni as we experience the festive atmosphere and excitement of Chicago at Christmastime! We will visit the 12-story, 450 department Mary’s store – which is a historic landmark and the second largest department store in the world. We’ll also have an opportunity to shop at the Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile – home to Tiffany, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, the Water Tower Place and more. This trip is a shoppers dream, however there will be lots to do and see for non-shoppers as well.
Trip Cost: $235* – Payment is due November 7, 2013
Departure: Saturday, December 7 at 7:00 a.m.
Return: Sunday, December 8 at 9:00 p.m.
- One night accommodations at the Four Points by Sheraton (just off the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago)
- Lunch at Foodlife, an urban dining adventure located at Water Tower Place
- Shopping time on the Magnificent Mile, State Street and Navy Pier
- Round trip transportation via deluxe motorcoach from Marygrove (secure parking)
- Bianco Tours Professional Tour Director
Seating is limited. To register, send check (payable to Marygrove College) to: Marygrove College, Attn: Diane Puhl, Director of Alumni Relations, 8425 W. McNichols Rd., Detroit, MI 48221. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Sandra Collins ’82 at (248) 689-9782 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark Bartnik ’79 at (248) 689-9782 or email@example.com.
*Per person based on double occupancy. The cost for a single is $311 and tripe is $210.00 per person.