Trip Cost: $285*
$75 deposit due April 9, 2012 – Final payment due May 1, 2012
- Roundtrip deluxe motorcoach from Marygrove
- 1 Night accommodations at the Sheraton on the Falls – Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Dinner at the Tower Hotel – formerly the Minolta Tower – breathtaking view of the falls
- Ticket to Ragtime at the Shaw Festival
- Shopping or time to visit sights in Niagra-on-the-Lake
- Stop at winery on return trip
- Tour guide
Ragtime is the celebrated Tony Award-winning adaptation of E.L. Doctorow’s ground-breaking novel. Directed by Artistic Director Jackie Maxwell, the Terrence McNally/Lynn Ahrens/Stephen Flaherty musical epic traces the roots of 20th Century America through the complex stories of three very different families.
Seating is limited. Every traveler must have a passport or enhanced driver’s license.
To make reservations, send checks (payable to Marygrove College) no later than the dates indicated above to: Marygrove College, attn: Diane Puhl, 8725 W. McNichols, Detroit, MI 48221. For questions about this trip, contact Frances Simmons at (248) 546-2876 or email@example.com, or Sheila Keefe at (586) 268-0481 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Per person based on double occupancy. The cost for a single is $323 and triple is $272 per person.